Wednesday, January 16, 2013

First scripts up on Creative Crash

The first of my script suite is up.

synPlaceController: Places a controller in line with a joint and constrains the joint to the controller.

synMirrorController: Works with place and can mirror a controller

synStackControllers: Select a couple controllers, this goes to the top of their hierarchy and parents them into a chain.

There is a shit ton more to come and I hope someone will find these useful, I know I do.

CLICK HERE FOR LINK TO DOWNLOAD

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ryan,
    Since you're writing so friendly and cool here, I'm gonna forget formalities and get right to it ;) LoL
    Love the blog and I do hope you update more frequently. Just a couple of things came to my mind, and thought might be good to poin' out.
    First off, the background here is to dark, it really makes it hard to read(specially on old LCD displays) and it makes your eyes tired, so would be nice if you could change it. mid-gray or blackish gray(!) would just do the trick.
    And another thing, some SEO tip, if you wanna avoid getting blocked and filtered by search engines, you might wwanna be careful how you type curse words like sh*t. just use the ** marks and ppl will get it. this way, youre blog won't be put aside on any search engine because it has those words on it.
    I'm Currently working on a project (as a freelancer) and it's kinda my first project in two years since I was released of military service last week, and I'm kinda busy these days, but I'm bookmarking your blog to catch up.
    good luck,
    Manny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thank you a thousand times for reading my blog, I will change the background, I kinda put this together and need to put some work into it. As far as the cursing goes, I am not sure if it bothers me that some search engines will ignore me. I understand that any traffic is good traffic but I don't know if I want to censor myself. Thank you again for the feedback!

    ReplyDelete