Monday, October 29, 2012

Stop talking and just do it.

I am finally following my own advice and starting a blog. But Syn, you ask, why start a blog? Well, that's a good question little Timmy or Susie, so here is the best answer I can give.

I want to share my thoughts and exploits with everyone in hopes that somewhere, someone will find it interesting because personally I live for this shit.

Also for some reason I need to "network". Yes I know I used quotes, screw you grammar Nazis. I can't spell, I don't use grammar well at all, and punctuation can go spork itself. The only reason any of this is correct is thanks to the built in spell check so thank it for making this post not look like a three year old wiped his diaper on the keyboard.

So as for my debut to blogging goes lets wrap this up.

Here be dragons, all things CG specifically rigging, and limited access to that thing in my skull that is supposed to separate me from the apes and good thing it seems to be doing its job for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment