Wednesday, October 31, 2012

What I'm working on and how cool I think they are.

So as I am in the unfortunate position were my skills as a TD are being underutilized by the industry, AKA I don't have a job in CG right now, so I am working on anything I can get my hands on. Currently I am working on two rigs.

I would like to again thank Mark Vick a.k.a Ritorian over at CGhub.com for this beauity

This is a farily low poly model with normal maps.

Na na na na na na na na na na BATMAN!

Ya I know shweet hunh.
Im almost finished with a base rig for this guy and I hope to get Marks permission to release this rig free on creative crash.

I'm working on a bataraang

And number 2. I just picked this up from Dmitry Parkin's site.

Some call him Imrod...

Game resolution model with normal and glow maps

I know its like candy from heaven to work with this stuff.

As with Batman I would like to release this rig.

Oh to be able to rig this stuff for a living... I can dream. If my dreams aren't answered I can always beg.

These are both amazing looking models and I hope my rigs at least do them a little justice.


1 comment:

  1. Man!
    man man man man!
    I've found your batman rig there in creative crash and I went complete crazy!
    Awesome, awesome rig!

    I'm thinking about making an animation, actually i've already started, and I was wondering if you want to have some feedback about the rig?
    I've found some minor issues (2hours animating, no more, so i haven't yet tested the full rig).
    Thank you very much for doing this amazing job!

    My email is "sombrero.locoo@gmail.com"
    Could you contact me?

    Cheers from Argentina!
    Ezequiel.

    ReplyDelete